The process of public procurement in Malta is governed by local and European regulatory standards to ensure a fair and transparent process from start to finish.
Our firm has advised a number of clients on the tender and public procurement process in Malta, and provides detailed and professional assistance throughout, including advice on procurement rules in a wide range of sectors and industries. We also advise on and assist clients with any needs related to the tendering process including any remedies and redress available at law.
Naudi Mizzi & Associates Advocates provides the following services in this practice area:
- Legal assistance throughout the procurement process including at tender drafting stage, pre-contractual tendering, bidding and execution;
- Compliance with European and national procurement laws and regulations;
- Drafting, reviewing and vetting contracts, agreements and documents;
- Legal assistance in procurement negotiations;
- Litigation and representation in court for disputes concerning state aid or public procurement;
- General legal advice related to public procurement and state aid.
For more information on how we may assist in matters related to public procurement, contact us here.
WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Legal assistance - Bids
- Dispute Resolution
- Contracts & Agreements