Competition and anti-trust law affect key business decisions across all industry areas. As an essential element of a free market, companies and businesses of every size will most likely encounter various aspects of competition regulations. Matters pertaining to competition law may also arise in situations beyond day-to-day business decisions, such as during the process of mergers and acquisitions, amongst other business transactions.
Our firm offers the following legal services in this practice area:
- General advice relating to matters of competition law, including for matters related to abuse of dominance, competitive tendering, compliance with competition rules and others;
- Dispute resolution, including litigation and representation in court, for disputes relating to competition law and antitrust;
- Representation of clients before the Competition and Consumer Appeals Tribunal;
- Drafting, review and vetting of agreements, contracts, and other documentation.
For more information on how we may assist in matters pertaining to competition and antitrust law, contact us here.
WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Abuse of Dominance
- Competition and Antitrust Litigation
- Drafting and vetting of agreements
- Compliance with competition rules
- Competitive tendering
- General advice on competition-related issues